Upcoming Events for Summer 2021:
Friday, June 25th at 6 pm – PHPC Women’s dinner & Baking activity. Meet at the church.
Please RSVP below:
Saturday, July 10th – PHPC Women’s Mountain day trip. More details coming soon.
Palmetto Hills has an active and thriving women’s ministry.
- Bible Studies – We have Bible Studies that meet weekly during the semester.
- Socials – We recently had a women’s Christmas party and cookie exchange. We have other socials throughout the year for the women in the church to get to know each other better.
- Service – We have provided breakfast for the teachers at Rudolph Gordon, collected donations for the Piedmont Women’s Center, and are always looking for new opportunities to serve.
- Coffee – We pair ladies up with new friends from the church for coffee and encouragement.
- Retreats – We recently went to a retreat a Ridgehaven to hear Nancy Guthrie.
Please contact the PHPC Office for more information about Women’s Ministries.