Palmetto Hills has an active and thriving women’s ministry.
- Bible Studies – We have Bible Studies that meet weekly during the semester.
- Socials – We recently had a women’s Christmas party and cookie exchange. We have other socials throughout the year for the women in the church to get to know each other better.
- Service – We have provided breakfast for the teachers at Rudolph Gordon, collected donations for the Piedmont Women’s Center, and are always looking for new opportunities to serve.
- Coffee – We pair ladies up with new friends from the church for coffee and encouragement.
- Retreats – We recently went to a retreat a Ridgehaven to hear Nancy Guthrie.
If you have any questions about the women’s committee, please contact Tamara Finney – email@example.com